WE ARE OPEN!!
In accordance with the guidance from Governor Ron DeSantis and the CDC,
ONLY PATIENTS are permitted in the office at this time.
- Upon arrival at the parking lot, please text or call the office of appointment to let us know you’re outside, and we’ll let you know when you may come into the building. Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time. Any late arrivals may be asked to reschedule.
- The patient is the only one permitted in the office at this time. We ask that all parents, siblings, and spouses stay in the car.
- The patient will wash hands in the brushing station/bathroom before entering the ortho bay.
- We encourage anyone entering the office to wear a face mask or face covering.
- Walk-in appointments are not permitted, must be confirmed with the front desk ahead of time.
- We will proactively schedule your next appointment for you. Please have the patient input their appointment on their phone when they are checking-out to minimize transfer between employee and patient/parent.